logo blog

How To Setting Up A Facebook Business Page 2020 | Easly Get 100k Like

How To Setting Up A Facebook Business Page 2020 | Easly Get 100k Like

Konten [Tampil]
Create a New Business Account - Need a quick Facebook tutorial for setting up a business page? Well, this is it and the good news is, you can set one up for your business in less than five minutes. Let me show you how. What's up busy people? Welcome to Five Minute Social Media. If you have been struggling with your social media, feeling like you're putting way more out than you're getting in return, you're in a great place. 

Can I separate my business page from my personal account on Facebook?

Every week, we release a quick video to help you with a different piece of your social media marketing. That sounds like something you could use? And that way you'll be notified every week when we release another helpful video. My name is aris pur and today we're talking about how to set up a Facebook business page. 

You've decided your business needs a Facebook. Well, let me tell you this. First of all, not all businesses need a business page. But I will say, most of them do. To find out if you're the exception, I put a article together for that. By the time we're done today, you'll know how to set up a Facebook business page and I will tell you how you can get it verified, as well. 

By the way, Facebook business pages, fan pages, like pages, they're all the same kind of page. Facebook just calls them business pages now. So, to get started, make sure you have your company logo or something for your profile picture. Something for your cover photo. A big photo to go on top and then all your pertinent information. 

#Step 1 Create A Page

What is your website, email if you have that, phone, address, business hours, any information about your business, which I assume you already know. Gather that and you can do this in just a few minutes. Alright, let's get started. Now there are a few different ways you can get to the create a page page. 
make facebook business account

But I think the easiest thing is just be at Facebook.com. I'm logged into my account here. And you do, by the way, have to have a personal profile to create a business page. So that is a first step if you don't even have a Facebook account. But once you've got that, you'll see right here at the top, it says create. Click on that. All these different options. I'm gonna say create page. And that gets us here. 

Now, if for some for reason, you don't see that on your page, I'll include the direct link to this in the description of this video. Next up, you're gonna choose, are you a business or brand or a community or public figure. This is paired way down. They used to have way more options than this. So, for this tutorial, I'm going to set up a page for a fictional consulting company. So I'm just gonna choose business or brand. 
make facebook business account

Then I need to name the page. What did I call it? Oh yeah, it was based on a logo template I found in Canva. Vague Whale Consulting. Next, we're gonna choose a category to describe your page. And in this situation, you just start typing something and find something that works for you. So consulting agency, there I go. I'm gonna choose that. Then hit continue.


#Step 2 Add Picture

Next, it will ask you to add a profile picture. Yes, you can skip this, but, hopefully, you already have it ready. When you're adding a profile picture, if you are a one person business or you represent the business, I think it should be your face. If the company has a logo, make it the company logo. Don't make it anything else. 
make facebook business account

Remember, most people are gonna see it most of the time in a tiny circle on a mobile device, so it should be something easily recognizable. So I add this logo, standing by. 

#Step 3 Explore Your New Page

Next up, upload a cover photo. This goes at the top of your business page. This is a photo that should represent your business. If you have a physical location, it might be a picture of your facility. If you have a staff, it could be a picture of your staff. Later in this video, I'll point you in the direction more about what to do when you're trying to decide what goes in your cover photo, but I'll go ahead and upload the one that I chose for Vague Whale Consulting. 
make facebook business account

Once your cover photo is uploaded, you can drag it to reposition it. Figure out the best spot for it to be. And just like that, you have a page. That's it. But, you're definitely gonna want to do more than that. For example, you're gonna want to go in and fill out all of your company information. So you see right here, it says add a short description. We consult businesses on how to grow but we never  give them specific advice,just really vague suggestions. I'm sure this company will do very well. Hit save and continue. 

You've got a phone number, put that in. If not, uncheck that. This company is fake. Doesn't have a website, but I'll put it in anyway.

#Step 4 Add a Short Description

Next, it says now that you've updated your page info, see if there are other details you can add that will be helpful to people who visit your page. Let's go ahead and click edit page info. This is where you can go through and fill out all of your information. You can add additional categories. So if I type in consulting again. Let's say I am a business consultant. So I can add that in and hit save. If you decide if you do have a phone number, email address, location, all these different details about your company. 
make facebook business account

Your business hours. Fill out as much of this as possible because, eventually, if somebody's looking for a business on Facebook, the more information you have, the higher the chances that somebody is going to find you. 

#Step 5 Create Your Username

Alright, last step, you're gonna want to give your page a username. This is where your web address will be on Facebook. So it'll be Facebook.com slash whatever your username is. So click right here underneath your profile picture and title and then type in what you would like it to be. Lucky for me. Vague Whale Consulting is available. So I go ahead and hit create username.
make facebook business account

So now if I look up at the top here in the address bar, you can see it's Facebook.com/vaguewhaleconsulting. So there you go, you have a Facebook business page. Two more things you should do. One is get it verified. If you are a local business company or organization, it's super easy.

And secondly, I've put together a five minute Facebook facelift. So whether you've had your page for 60 seconds or for five years, these are some things to look for in a article on how to optimize it for profit. 

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Infodob.

No comments