logo blog

Free Tool Gets Instagram Photos To Automatically Show Up On Twitter | Get 1 Millions Followers

Free Tool Gets Instagram Photos To Automatically Show Up On Twitter | Get 1 Millions Followers

Konten [Tampil]
Please start having your Instagram photos show up in your Twitter feed instead of that terrible link. Let me show you how - You set it up once, you'll never have to do it again. Thank you for visit my website social media strategie. If you've visit before, thank you for coming back. If not, we're all about teaching you the best social media tactics and how to do them in the least amount of time possible. 

How do I get my Instagram photos to show up on twitter?

Today: Instagram links on Twitter. They look terrible. Quick social media history: When Instagram first launched, if you selected "Share to Twitter," it would actually show you the image. Well, Twitter and Instagram are not owned by the same company so they're a little (grunting noises), little angry with each other, so it doesn't do that anymore. 

But, you can make it do it. Here's how. So first let me show you what the problem is the way a lot of people do their Instagram shares to Twitter. They use the built-in tool in Instagram, which is super convenient, but when your tweet goes up it looks like this. It just has a link, and no photo whatsoever. Then when you click on it, then you can obviously go see it. But why not make it easier for your customers,your guests, your fans, and have it look more like this, where when they go to it, they immediately see the image? 

How do I connect my twitter and Instagram?

By the way, please forgive the rushed tweet. This is just something I threw up at lunch because I knew I was going to be putting this together. So what the tool I'm about to show you does is automatically makes the picture show up as a picture instead of as a link on your Twitter feed. Alright? The tool is called, If This Then That, or IFTTT, and it's basically a free tool that connects a lot of different services together to do different things. 

So you go to IFTTT.com and set up a free account. And then you're going to go and use what they call an applet to set this up. The applet is "Tweet your Instagrams as native photos on Twitter." I'll put this link in the area down below, but all you have to do is go here, set it up, totally free, you connect your Twitter and Instagram accounts, and then just like that, you will automatically have your photos from Instagram show up on your Twitter feed.

How do I set up automatic posts on Instagram?

Do not share to Twitter anymore or it will double-share as you'll see here. Here's the one that showed up with the image, and then here's the one that showed up when I did share from the Instagram app. Set that up once, you'll never have to worry about it again. 

And personally, I'm not clicking on your Instagram link on Twitter unless your caption is amazing, which I don't see that often. So, it saves you time and gives your users a better experience. Got a question you want answered? Let me know in the comments! we'll do lots more videos about doing the best social media in the least amount of time possible.

Click Link Below
IFTTT (If This Then That): https://ifttt.com/



Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Infodob.

No comments