logo blog

How to Create a Content Plan for Instagram Business | Get $100/day

How to Create a Content Plan for Instagram Business | Get $100/day

Konten [Tampil]
How to Create Content for Instagram - Welcome back, everyone. Welcome back to my blog. Now let me ask you a question. Have you ever struggled to think about a caption or maybe scrambled last minute to put something together for Instagram just for the sake of posting and staying consistent? Well, if you've encountered any of these problems, then this article is perfect for you. This article is a sequel or a part two to the article that I posted last Wednesday, and in this video I would have taught you, step-by-step, how to actually batch create content, how you can actually create a whole month's worth of content for Instagram in just one day and one day only. 

So if you haven't seen that article, definitely click here to watch it. If you did watch the article, then you would have known near the end of the article I mentioned that I would actually teach you guys how I plan and schedule an entire month's worth of content on my Instagram feed. Because in that article, yes, I would have taught you how to create the content, but I didn't actually explain how to schedule it, automate it and plan it. 
How to Create a Content Plan for Instagram Business | Get $100/day


How to Create Good Content For Instagram Stories - That's why in today's article, I'm actually going to teach you, behind the scenes, on how I do that. This includes how my actual workflow looks like so that it's a seamless process of going from planning to actually execution, and also how I organize my hashtags and all those little things that come with an Instagram post. 

How to Create Content For Instagram TV -Now my amazing photographer, Swana, actually sent me the photos for our February issue just a couple of nights ago. What I thought would be cool is if I actually bring you guys along with me, and we're going to plan all my February content together. Would that being said, I've got my laptop ready and I've got my phone ready, so let's get started. All right guys. So I am now reviewing Swana's photos. We use an app called Pixieset to share photos amongst each other, but the photos turned out super well, and I cannot believe that we actually did all of this in one day. 
How to Create a Content Plan for Instagram Business | Get $100/day

So I am very impressed. What I'm going to do is, I'm actually going to download these photos onto my computer. All right, so I've kind of narrowed down the ones that I've liked. Now what I'm going to do is, I'm actually going to air drop these photos to my phone, and the reason why I choose to airdrop is because I don't want to lose out on the image quality. 

After I've transferred the photos from my computer onto my phone, the next thing that I want to do is actually do a little bit of touching up. I know that Swana already edited a lot of the photos, but I have a couple tricks up my sleeve to make them just a little bit better. 

To start off I'm going to share with you guys my current Instagram feed, so you can see the overall picture. As you can see I don't really have a theme, but I do like to have some color stand out here and there. What I'm going to show you guys is the two apps that I use primarily for editing. I don't like to over-complicate things. I only use VSCOcam and Facetune. 

Now, first I'm going to use VSCOcam, and one of my favorite features is the HSL. What the HSL is, is it allows you to actually skew some of the colors that are inside the photo, so as you can see in this photo, I'm trying to change the colors of the leaves and make them brighter, so that they stand out more in my feed. You can play around with it and actually change up the hue, saturation and lightness. Honestly, this is one of my favorite tools within VSCOcam, and I use it all the time to manipulate my colors. 

The one thing that is really important is because the photos aren't really fit for Instagram, I'm using the sizing tool and changing it to a four by five ratio, so that it is perfect for Instagram. Now quickly, I'm just going to show you the before and after. Like I said, there's not really huge changes, just the color of the leaves. The next thing that I'm going to do is, I'm going to save the photo and then open up Facetune to edit it even more. Something that I really want to show you with Facetune is the whitening tool, which is one of my favorite tools, and I know that a lot of people aren't really maximizing this tool. 

A lot of people use the whitening tool to whiten their teeth, but what I actually do is I use it to whiten my backgrounds. I know a lot of people always wonder how influencers or content creators get their feed to look so white and so bright. Now I'm showing you this is how they do it. It's really about using this tool to whiten and brighten the things that are in your background or any particular items in your photo. Here's just a fast forward version of me doing this. I do have to mention that Facetune is an app that you have to pay for it, but I personally think that it is well worth the money. It is so advanced in terms of what you can do with it. 


Here, as you can see, I'm just showing you the before and after. Next up, what I want to show you is a tool called Face, and this is kind of where you can manipulate certain parts of your face, make them bigger or smaller. While I really, really love this photo, I don't really love the angle. So what I'm going to do is, I'm actually going to make my jaw just a little bit smaller. Here is the before and after of that. With Facetune, there are so many different things that you can do. I'm really only scratching the surface, but that's kind of the only two minor edits that I'm really doing to the photo. Again, here is the before and after so that you can see the difference. 

Now what I'm going to do is, I'm going to start editing for all the other photos. I will be right back with the next tip. After I finished touching up some of my photos, the next thing that I'm going to do is actually use a scheduling app. You can use any scheduling app to do this. There's an app called Preview. There's an app called Planoly, UNUM and Later. 

I've actually used all of them, and I don't really have problems with any of them, but I do prefer using Later. I used to use Preview and I really, really, really loved Preview a lot. I highly recommend it, but the reason why I opted for Later at the end of the day is because I realized that they actually have a desktop version of the app. 

How to Create Viral Content For Instagram - Especially if you do a lot of work on the computer or if you write long form captions, it's easier to do it on your desktop than doing it on your mobile phone. In a bit, I'm actually going to share my screen again and show you how exactly I plan it. While I do that and also going to explain the benefits and the feature of Later and why I like it so much. All right. First things first, since we were editing the photos on my phone, I'm going to use the Later app on my phone to upload my photos really quick. 

Okay, as you can see, the reason why I really like Later is the fact that there is a desktop application, which makes things a lot easier. All you have to do is really go on your web browser and do ww.later.com, or app.later.com, I'm not sure, and all the photos that I previously uploaded onto my phone now show up on my desktop. The beautiful thing about Later is that when I hit, I can see things from a week perspective. I can see things from a month perspective, and I can also see things under Preview, which allows me to understand exactly what my entire feed looks like. 

Here you'll notice that this is my existing feed, and here on this side are all the pictures that I've uploaded from my phone. If you are new to Later, something that I really want to show you that's super cool is the fact that you can auto schedule. 

So if you actually try to drag a photo inside, you'll be able to actually set your time slots for when your posts go out. For instance, for me, I post three times a week. I like to post on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. because of that I'm going to delete Tuesday. I'm going to delete Thursday. I'm going to delete Friday, and I'm going to delete Saturday. So Sundays and Mondays and Wednesdays, I generally like to post around the same time, at 6:30 PM, because for me I feel like that's when most people are on Instagram, right before dinner and right after work, if it's a weekday. I'm going to set those times. 

Now what you'll notice right after is that once you set these times, when you start dragging photos into your feed, it's going to automatically schedule it for you, so you don't have to go to each photo and schedule. Now that I've fixed my scheduling dates, what I'm going to do is, I'm going to start dragging the photos into the preview mode, so that I can start planning my feed. I'm just going to drag everything inside. I'll be right back, and I will start planning my feed, and you guys can watch me do it in fast forward mode. 

Okay, so I finally finished organizing my feed. Now what I'm going to do is, I'm going to hit Save Changes, and what you'll notice is because I did the quick schedule, once I save all these changes, it's going to automatically schedule everything out. Here, you'll notice that because I post three times a week, my first post is going to come out on February 3rd, so on and so forth, all the way until March.

I actually have extra, which is fine by me. What you'll notice is that this honestly saves so much time. If you've got to this point of the video in our journey together of planning my feed for February, you have learned how I do minor touch ups for my photos, and you would have learned what apps I use to look at my feed holistically and see what picture goes where. 

Now that all of that is covered, the next thing that you want to do, or that we're going to do, is actually create the captions and actually do the full workflow. All right, so now that you've kind of planned out your feed, you have your post schedule ready, what you want to do is now plan your captions for every single photo, as well as the hashtags, the tags, and the locations. 

Schedule Your Stories


Before I jump into that, I also want to mention some cool features about Later. Did you know that on Later you can also schedule your stories. This is a really cool thing that I actually didn't even notice until now. I definitely wanted to highlight that, especially if you are a busy entrepreneur who uses content creation as a part of your business. This is gold. But anyways, we are now going to schedule the feed. 

Oh, I'm sorry. we already scheduled it. Now we're going to actually create the contents of the feed. You'll notice that I kind of changed up my schedule. Instead of Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, I'm now going to do Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday. Anyways, I'm actually going to show you an example. Once you actually click on the photo that you want to schedule, you then have the option to write your caption. Now this is kind of where you're going to write your caption for all of your photos, but not only this, I also have something called Saved Captions, and if you actually looked at my video called Instagram Hacks, what I recommend is to always have hashtag groups. Here, when you actually click Saved Hashtags, this is where I've saved all of my hashtag groups, and when I actually click on it, it'll automatically show the hashtags. 

Something that's also great about Later is that if you have a business Instagram, what you can do is you can do auto publish. What that means, unlike other apps where they send you a notification and you still have to manually post your post, here you can actually submit auto publish, if you have a business account, and Later we'll actually do it for you.  This is really, really helpful, especiallyif you are really busy or you are posting at 6:00 AM or really late in the night, and you can't be bothered to wake up to actually post, this is really helpful. On top of this, if you've actually chosen Auto Post, what you can do is you can automatically tag people. 

This is also really, really helpful. Again, you don't have to manually do it. For instance, if I wanted to choose, or sorry, if I wanted to tag Girl Boss in this photo, then I can. I've already tagged Girl Boss, enter, save user tag, done. That's something that I can keep doing throughout my photo. This is another great tool that Later has. If you choose to auto publish, you can also set the location. I'm from Vancouver, so here you go. I'll set the location. I'll save it, and then we are done. 

How to Create Engaging Content for Instagram - This is something that you are going to do for every single post that you do for the month. That's it guys. I hope you guys had a lot of fun planning February content with me for my Instagram and definitely got a lot of shit done, so I was really happy with that, and why not share with you guys how exactly I do it. Again, I really hope you guys found value in it, and if you haven't downloaded this guide already, on how to grow your Instagram account organically, then definitely download it. I'll include it in the PDF 

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Infodob.
Next
This Is The Current Newest Page
Previous
Previous Post »

No comments